Slider

6/recent/ticker-posts

BANNER 1

BANNER 1

Jeff Holland • HUSH

 

HUSH




JEFF‌ ‌HOLLAND‌ 


Release Date

SEPTEMBER 24, 2024

 ‌

On‌ ‌

ECDYSIS  (DELUXE EDITION)




Produced by

JEFF HOLLAND


Written by

JEFF HOLLAND; MARK


Sample by

“Higher” TEMS


👁 0




Mmm

Oh, oh, mmm

Hush 

Hush

My Hush-sh-sh-sh

Yeah


I used to look at the neighbor's grass wanting to feel

No rush, it takes time to change old habits

Before I wasn't ready

Today I no longer look around, I'm not vyin’

I've been busy tending to my garden blighted

Planting new seeds and growing them, the brightened


Straying away from this negative charges, yeah 

Straying away from this negative charges, yeah 


Nothing left to say, to say

Nothing left to say

Nothing left to say

There’s


I see traps being set to rewind, yeah

But I don't fall for any of them now

And I felt like I had to follow a new path now

So I accepted it once for and faced all this tonnes

Out of town, I'm finally free from all this clout

Tearing down the wall, wall to floor, all these wall fell, I free

Take all this rot again (yeah, this rot)


They drink your tears

Sometimes I go out on the street like a strumpet

And the nights become so sad smokeless

So smoke in the stars, I feel my mind flyin’

I won't cry, no, just have my scorning

My mind is blocking out all this dirty

My mind is filtering the trash, new lawn, yeah 

My mind is more alertness, I created gear, yeah 


Hush is all I give to them

I’m banishing impurity from this ceiling 

Try to sneak, not worthy of piousness

I'm a motherfucker ruling like proprietress

Blowin’ joint, doing yoga and meditatin’

Freeing my limited mind, I'm not the same

Opening my third eye to see, great act

No one else can do this for you


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários

BANNER 2

BANNER 2